ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Future of Fresh is Here!
Food is not what it used to be. We made it better, and we did it by building a different kind of farm. A farm that does not need sun, soil or favorable weather to do its thing. A farm where pesticides have no place—because everything is indoors, monitored and controlled, 24/7. We built a farm where robots do the heavy lifting, so the humans can focus on growing the freshest, most nutritious food possible. A farm that can produce over 300 times more food than an ordinary farm. With 100% renewable energy. And 97% less water. Pretty unbelievable, right? Well, believe it. This farm is real. We call it 80 Acres Farms. Fresher food awaits you.
We are looking for a responsible and organized individual to fill our Maintenance Clerk role. This person takes pride in their work and is interested in being a part of a company that is changing the way the world eats. This individual will support the mission by maintaining parts and materials for the site maintenance department.
This is a great entry level position that provides a foundation that supports growth in maintenance and shipping & receiving.
SUMMARY OF DAY-TO-DAY ACTIVIITIES
- Requesting quotes from vendors for replacement or project parts
- Processing stock replenishment and special-order requisitions
- Receiving inventory and special orders in CMMS
- Putting parts in correct locations
- Performing inventory cycle counts
- Logging item transfers between locations
- Picking up parts from suppliers
- Following up on open POS
- Other duties as assigned
- General computer skills – MS Office specifically
- Good communication skills – will be required to phone and email vendors and internal contacts regularly
- Inventory management or shipping & receiving experience preferred
- Some mechanical component familiarity preferred
- Repetitive motion throughout the shift
- Standing or walking for a long duration of time
- Lifting up to 50lbs
BENEFITS WE OFFER YOU
- Day-one health, dental, and vision insurance. Health plans start at $5/month
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- 1-week paid health & wellness time
- 10 paid holidays
- 401k with 4% company contribution
- Company paid life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
Statistics show that underrepresented communities do not apply for a job unless they meet 100% of the qualifications. Do not worry if you think you cannot check every box on the list; we will provide all the on-the-job training you need.
80 Acres Farms is an equal opportunity employer. You are defined by more than just your job title, and we want you to feel comfortable bringing your true self to work. We value your talents, your traditions, your take on the world, and everything else that makes you unique. We strive to be to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and to do their best work.
80 Acres Farms participates in E-Verify. As required by law, your employment with the Company is contingent upon you providing legal proof of your identity and authorization to work in the United States. Employment decisions are made without regard to protected characteristics. All candidates will be given the same consideration.