Sanitation Technician (1)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Future of Fresh is Here!
Food isn’t what it used to be. We made it better, and we did it by building a different kind of farm. A farm that doesn’t need sun, soil or favorable weather to do its thing. A farm where pesticides have no place—because everything’s indoors, monitored and controlled, 24/7. We built a farm where robots do the heavy lifting, so the humans can focus on growing the freshest, most nutritious food possible. A farm that can produce over 300 times more food than an ordinary farm. With 100% renewable energy. And 97% less water. Pretty unbelievable, right? Well, believe it. This farm is real. We call it 80 Acres Farms. Fresher food awaits you.
Powering 80 Acres Farms is the Infinite Acres technology platform, our closed loop, integrated, end-to end system with best-in-class hardware, software, and controls. The research and data teams at Infinite Acres give our farms the information and technology that make our plants grow better.
By combining our world-class technology with super-efficient vertical farming techniques, we produce a lot more in a much smaller space.
If you’re the kind of person who wants to make a difference and is fast on your feet, join a team that is shaking things up in the local food chain.
We are looking for driven individuals who can support and promote a team atmosphere. This individual will do so by creating and maintaining a clean and sanitized work area. This candidate will work closely with our farm team to ensure all needed supplies are readily available.
OTHER JOB INFORMATION
Starting Rate: $17.00
Schedule: Wednesday-Saturday (1st Shift)
- Responsible for pressure washing industrial equipment with care
- Disassemble, clean, and sanitize production equipment
- Keep and maintain sanitation logs
- Reassemble production equipment
- General cleaning in all areas (Break room, restrooms, production, etc.)
- Make sure all water/debris is removed from the ground
- Mop designated areas and empty garbage as needed
- Clear communication with team and supervisor on the assurance of completed duties
- Assist with production when needed (tray cleaning, etc.)
- Other tasks as assigned
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Industrial Cleaning 1 year (Preferred)
- Manufacturing 1 year (Preferred)
- Pressure washing experience preferred
- At times, prolonged and frequent walking over short distances
- Ability to operate machinery, use ladder, & lift 50 lbs
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent and prompt attendance
BENEFITS WE OFFER YOU
- Day one health, dental, and vision insurance
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- 1-week paid health & wellness time
- 10 paid holidays
- 401k with 4% company contribution
- Company paid life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
Statistics show that underrepresented communities don’t apply for a job unless they meet 100% of the qualifications. Don’t worry if you think you can’t check every box on the list; we’ll provide all the on-the-job training you need.
80 Acres Farms is an equal opportunity employer. You’re defined by more than just your job title, and we want you to feel comfortable bringing your true self to work. We value your talents, your traditions, your take on the world, and everything else that makes you unique. We strive to be to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and to do their best work.
80 Acres Farms participates in E-Verify. As required by law, your employment with the Company is contingent upon you providing legal proof of your identity and authorization to work in the United States. Employment decisions are made without regard to protected characteristics. All candidates will be given the same consideration.