ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Future of Fresh is Here!
Food isn’t what it used to be. We made it better, and we did it by building a different kind of farm. A farm that doesn’t need sun, soil or favorable weather to do its thing. A farm where pesticides have no place—because everything’s indoors, monitored and controlled, 24/7. We built a farm where robots do the heavy lifting, so the humans can focus on growing the freshest, most nutritious food possible. A farm that can produce over 300 times more food than an ordinary farm. With 100% renewable energy. And 97% less water. Pretty unbelievable, right? Well, believe it. This farm is real. We call it 80 Acres Farms. Fresher food awaits you.
The Field Marketing Team is a dynamic group of active, outgoing personalities, who are passionate about the 80 Acres brand and healthy lifestyle. The primary goal of the Field Marketing Support role is to drive brand awareness and trial, one tomato at a time, through strategic in-store sampling and community events. We create memorable connections with consumers that ultimately drive loyalty and repeat business. We empower and expect our employees to become experts at what they do. As a company, we are committed to cultivating the leader in each person that joins us.
OTHER JOB INFORMATION
Internal level/band: Hourly, Part-time
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- High energy, detail-oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Dedicated 1-3 shifts per week
- Become a credible product and brand expert: understand what we do and how we do it
- Be a social chameleon: approach a variety of individuals and interact in a natural, yet professional nature with consumers, store management, staff, and operators
- Be the face of the brand in-store and at all community events
- Be a strong team player
- Provide detailed reporting of shift activities
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS OR ABILITIES
- Dependable & Outgoing Personality
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Focused on health and wellness
- Must be able to work well with others in a team environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including Saturday and/or Sunday shifts
- Must be available to attend and actively participate in 1-2 team meetings per month
- Safe and reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to stand and remain mobile for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift/carry a minimum of 30 lbs. of product
- Must have access to internet/smartphone
Statistics show that underrepresented communities don’t apply for a job unless they meet 100% of the qualifications. Don’t worry if you think you can’t check every box on the list; we’ll provide all the on-the-job training you need.
80 Acres Farms is an equal opportunity employer. You’re defined by more than just your job title, and we want you to feel comfortable bringing your true self to work. We value your talents, your traditions, your take on the world, and everything else that makes you unique. We strive to be to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and to do their best work.
80 Acres Farms participates in E-Verify. As required by law, your employment with the Company is contingent upon you providing legal proof of your identity and authorization to work in the United States. Employment decisions are made without regard to protected characteristics. All candidates will be given the same consideration.
Apply for this position