Field Marketer 2
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Future of Fresh is Here!
Food isn’t what it used to be. We made it better, and we did it by building a different kind of farm. A farm that doesn’t need sun, soil or favorable weather to do its thing. A farm where pesticides have no place—because everything’s indoors, monitored and controlled, 24/7. We built a farm where robots do the heavy lifting, so the humans can focus on growing the freshest, most nutritious food possible. A farm that can produce over 300 times more food than an ordinary farm. With 100% renewable energy. And 97% less water. Pretty unbelievable, right? Well, believe it. This farm is real. We call it 80 Acres Farms. Fresher food awaits you.
Powering 80 Acres Farms is the Infinite Acres technology platform, our closed loop, integrated, end-to end system with best-in-class hardware, software, and controls. The research and data teams at Infinite Acres give our farms the information and technology that make our plants grow better.
By combining our world-class technology with super-efficient vertical farming techniques, we produce a lot more in a much smaller space.
If you’re the kind of person who wants to make a difference and is fast on your feet, join a team that is shaking things up in the local food chain.
The Field Marketer 2 role will carry out all field activities including retail merchandising and sampling events. This individual is passionate about the 80 Acres Farms brand and can successfully work shifts independently and problem solve while in-store and within the community. We empower and expect our employees to become experts at what they do. As a company, we are committed to cultivating the leader in each person that joins us.
OTHER JOB INFORMATION
- Internal level/band: Hourly, Full-time or Part-time
- Pay Rate - $17.00
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- High energy, detail-oriented team leader
- Strong communication, problem solving and leadership skills
- Dedicated 3-4 shifts per week
- Assist Market Manager with onboarding and training new team members
- Take ownership of in-store experience to ensure 80 Acres Farms displays represent the highest quality experience and standards
- Products are well positioned, in-stock, rotated, and correct signage placed
- Develop solid working relationships with retail produce associates
- Credible product and brand expert: understand what we do and how we do it
- Be a social chameleon: approach a variety of individuals and interact in a natural, yet professional nature with consumers, store management, staff, and operators
- Be the face of the brand in-store and at all community events
- Be the team player that others look up to and model their behavior after
- Provide best-in-class reporting of all field marketing activities
- Identify future field marketing opportunities to convey to the Market Manager
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS OR ABILITIES
- Dependable, Charismatic, Ambitious
- Passion for Marketing & Brand Building
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- Focused on health and wellness
- Must be able to work exceptionally well with others in a team environment
- Must have access to internet/smartphone
- Safe and reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
- Must be available to attend and actively participate in 1-2 team meetings per month
- Must be able to stand and remain mobile for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift/carry a minimum of 30 lbs of product
- Ability to work a flexible schedule of 24 - 30 hrs/wk. Opportunity for up to 40 hrs/wk.
- Must be able to work Saturday and/or Sunday shifts
BENEFITS WE OFFER YOU
- Day one health, dental, and vision insurance
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- 1-week paid health & wellness time
- 10 paid holidays
- 401k with 4% company contribution
- Company paid life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
Statistics show that underrepresented communities don’t apply for a job unless they meet 100% of the qualifications. Don’t worry if you think you can’t check every box on the list; we’ll provide all the on-the-job training you need.
80 Acres Farms is an equal opportunity employer. You’re defined by more than just your job title, and we want you to feel comfortable bringing your true self to work. We value your talents, your traditions, your take on the world, and everything else that makes you unique. We strive to be to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and to do their best work.
80 Acres Farms participates in E-Verify. As required by law, your employment with the Company is contingent upon you providing legal proof of your identity and authorization to work in the United States. Employment decisions are made without regard to protected characteristics. All candidates will be given the same consideration.